Processing of personal data
When you (i) use the website, (ii) are in contact with us by being portrayed or in other ways participate in our production, or (iii) by receiving our newsletter, Magy Media AS will process your personal data. Below you’ll find information about the personal data that will be collected, why we collect it and your rights within the process of collecting your personal data.
Magy Media AS is the data processer of the information you provide.
Data controller for the personal data being processed:
Company name: NSK Ship Design AS
Tax-payer ID number (organization number): 976 212 142 MVA
For questions regarding our processing of your personal data you can contact us by email.
1.Purpose of collecting personal data and what kind of information do we collect?
We collect and use your personal data for various reasons depending on who you are and how we received contact with you. We gather the following information for specified reasons.
- Convey marketing, newsletters and give information about our enterprise: E-mail and phone number. Processing is based on deal with client.
- Answer inquiries. Name, number and any personal data arising from the inquiry. Processing of personal data is based on balance of interest. We find these means necessary to best provide the answers for your inquiries.
- Portrait-and situational imagery/video. Magy Media AS produce a great amount of picture and video content for our clients. Processing is based on deal with you as a client.
- Usage of websites owned/managed by Magy Media AS. When you use our website your IP-address will be sent to the website. This process is highly necessary for your being able load the websites content. The IP -address is the only required personal data for use of our websites. We normally store IP-addresses (server log) for 12 months after a finished project, or longer if there are any suspected offences. IP- address is used in potential reports and/or block lists of our servers.
2.Disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose your personal data to others unless there is a lawful basis for such disclosure. Examples of such a basis will typically be an agreement with you, or for legal reasons that imposes on us to release the information.
Magy Media AS use data processers to collect, store or in other ways process personal data on our behalf. In such cases, we will enter into agreements to ensure the security of information in all aspects of processing. We have arrangements with following data processors:
– PRO ISPAS (org.nr. 896 907 662) regarding operation of our websites.
All processing of personal data by Magy Media AS is done within the EU/EEA.
3.Processing of personal data on behalf of others
Magy Media AS also process personal data on behalf of others, when assisting clients with gathering anonymized data as well as personal information. Before processing personal data on behalf of a client, we enter a processing agreement which regulates; usage, processing and deletion of personal information that our client has collected.
In short, this means Magy Media AS process personal data following said client’s guidelines and privacy policies.
The amount of time your data is stored will be based on our purpose for keeping that information.
This means, for example, that personal data that we process on the basis of your consent, is deleted when you withdraw your consent. The personal data we process to fulfill a deal with you, will be deleted when the deal is fulfilled and all duties following the contractual relationship are fulfilled.
You have the right to demand insight, correction or deletion of personal data we process about you. You have the right to further demand limited processing, direct objection to processing and claim your right to data portability. You can read more about the contents of these at Datatilsynets website: www.datatilsynet.no
To make further use of your rights you must contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your inquiry as fast as possible.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before given access to your rights. We do this to ensure we give access to you exclusively – and not to anyone claiming to be you.
You may withdraw your consent of us processing your personal data at any time. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
Magy Media AS use the platform MailChimp to provide our newsletter. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter you can do this by accepting the terms and conditions and opt-in here.
You’ll find information on how to contact Datatilsynet on their website: www.datatilsynet.no.